News & Events: CAI Manager Best Practices Roundtable
This Thursday, April 7, 2016 Mike Martorelli of American Pool – New Jersey will have the honor of being a featured speaker at the Manager Best Practices Roundtable Event. This educational program is hosted by the New Jersey Chapter of the Community Associations Institute (CAI).
Mike will share his knowledge of pool safety and code compliance by facilitating a discussion on bonding and grounding, signage, and lifeguard requirements with an audience of Professional Community Association Managers.
Joining the roundtable discussions are CAI members from Ansell Grimm & Aaron, PC, Down to Earth Landscaping, FWH Associates, USI Insurance, and Wilkin & Guttenplan. Experts from each company will discuss popular topics of interest for facility and property managers.
- Comfort, emotional support and service animals
- Contaminated wells and water use permits
- Hot water tanks and hot water insurance claims
- Chemical and DEP regulations – Proper notifications to residents
- Non-member income: rent receivership, pool badges, and clubhouse rentals
In addition to the roundtable attendees are encouraged to enjoy two of the networking sessions offered by CAI before and after the discussion.
To learn more about the Community Associations Institute’s New Jersey chapter visit www.cainj.org