We hire seasonal employees for the summer pool season.
While the majority of seasonal employment opportunities are for lifeguard jobs, we also offer plenty of other seasonal positions. This also includes swimming pool managers/operators, lifeguard auditors, field supervisors, recruiters, pool service technicians, receptionists and swimming instructors.
A lifeguard is a fun and flexible position that can be the perfect job for high school students, college students and adults with flexible summer schedules. A lifeguard job can be seasonal or year-round depending on job availability in your area.
Guard for Life companies also offer opportunities for advancement. A lifeguard can move up to become a head lifeguard, supervisor, staffing assistant, lifeguard instructor and other great aquatics positions! In fact, our CEO — and many of our company presidents — started out as lifeguards.
We have both part-time lifeguard and full-time lifeguard positions available for professional lifeguards and first-time lifeguards alike. Get your foot in the door of the aquatics industry by applying to a job near your home. We are ALWAYS hiring and there are many lifeguard positions available.
We offer discounted lifeguard training and CPR certification courses for all employees!
Pool Technician – Nanuet, NY
American Pool is hiring a seasonal Swimming Pool Technician. A Swimming Pool Technician performs service, diagnoses problems and performs repairs to swimming pools, wading pools and hot tubs.
Job is seasonal: March – October 2017.
- A candidate must be able to lift more than 50 pounds.
- Background knowledge of PVC plumbing, masonry, or basic electrical wiring is a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems is also a plus.
- Applicant must have the ability to work alone and with a team.
We are willing to train the right candidate who is mechanically inclined and has a good work ethic.
Candidate must be able to work weekends and holidays if necessary. Overtime pay for hours worked over 40 in a week. Each work day begins at our office, so you must have reliable transportation to Nanuet, NY. Pay commensurate with experience. A potential for full time employment, pending company growth.
To apply please contact/send resume to Claudio Bertorelli: firstname.lastname@example.org
Staffing Assistant – Southern New Jersey
Recreational Management Services is a swimming pool management, maintenance and construction company located in Berlin, NJ. The Staffing Assistant is responsible for assisting the Staffing Director and Assistant Staffing Director with their everyday tasks. Full and part-time positions are available.
- Assist with recruiting and hiring lifeguards in the office and off site.
- Manage a high volume of applications.
- Manage and promote office events using Eventbrite.
- Advertise lifeguard jobs online.
- Answer telephone calls.
- Add open lifeguard shifts into the scheduling program.
- Assist other staff members as needed.
- Manage employee paperwork and files to legal standards.
- Must be pursuing or possess a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a similar field.
- Must be computer literate and able to multitask.
- Must have strong organizational and customer service skills.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Must be able to work with a team while also remaining self sufficient.
- Must have a positive attitude.
Compensation: $9.50 per hour or based on experience.
Candidates interested in this position should send their resume and cover letter to Kate at email@example.com.