Full-time employment at American Pool is a great chance to become a part of a fulfilling and fast-paced work environment.
DO YOU LIVE AND BREATHE THE POOL LIFE?
Are you a career-orientated rising star in the aquatics world that’s ready to join the largest pool company in America? The perfect career is waiting for you at American Pool Enterprises.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TOP:
- Pool & Spa Mechanics
- Pool Service Route Techs
- Pool Service Route Managers
- Commercial Sales
- Department Managers
Our family of companies are located all over the United States. With opportunities in Arizona, California, North and South Florida, Georgia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia (and more!) we are sure to have the perfect position for you.
All candidates should be self-motivated, goal-oriented, have a strong mechanical aptitude, good communication skills, computer literacy, attention to detail, be drug free and have a minimum of 2 years of experience.
Our full-time employees enjoy Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, a 401k plan, paid holidays and accrued leave.
Please email your resume and cover letter with your name and location in the subject line to email@example.com or call 1-877-920-POOL.
KNOW A GREAT LIFEGUARD, POOL MANAGER, FRONT DESK ATTENDANT OR SUPERVISOR?
Join our team this summer and earn competitive pay with flexible hours and a great team atmosphere!
As a certified lifeguard, your primary responsibility is to maintain a safe swimming environment by enforcing all rules and regulations of the pool and surrounding area.
In addition to rule enforcement, a certified pool lifeguard may be responsible for chemical maintenance and record-keeping. A lifeguard is also responsible for inspecting the facility on a daily basis and reporting any unsafe conditions or faulty equipment to the office.
Why apply for a job pool side with American Pool?
- American Pool has pool side positions all over the country for indoor, outdoor, seasonal, part-time, full-time, and more!
- Resume booster featuring crucial life skills and a strong work ethic.
- Colleges and employers alike LOVE those who are CPR Certified. After all, they’ll have the skills to save someone’s life!
- We offer a variety of training courses to help you learn and keep you up to date on the best lifeguarding practices.
- The perfect job for high school students, college students, and adults with flexible schedules.
- The ability to work in their own community with the people they know!
- Refer friends! Not only do they get to work with their friends, but we’ll give them a cash bonus for their referral!
- American Pool companies provide opportunities for advancement. A lifeguard can move up to become a head lifeguard, supervisor, staffing assistant, lifeguard instructor, and other great aquatics positions!