American Pool Client Solutions for Swimming Pool Reservations
Now that most states have provided guidance for safer pool operations during COVID-19, facilities across the country are making plans to open their gates this summer. Most pools will be operating at reduced capacity to support social distance this season and one of the best ways to manage attendance is through reservations. Unless your facility is associated with a hotel or country club, reservation systems are most likely a new consideration.
We understand that American Pool clients look to us for solutions to their swimming pool challenges. Our aim is to provide a high-quality pool reservation solution that can scale quickly and solve the capacity issue for as many clients as possible. To that end, American Pool has partnered with Omnify to bring our clients exceptional value and ease of use through their Reservation System.
As an American Pool client, your community will experience the following advantages when you select Omnify as your Pool Reservation Solution!
- Preferred Pricing with Onboarding and Setup Assistance for your property at no additional charge!
- Priority Status for Service by a dedicated Omnify professional.
How Can Omnify Help American Pool Clients?
Omnify enables numerous features for American Pool Clients to systematize and control almost all aspects of reservations such as:
- Setting up blocks of pool time to manage crowds.
- Capping of the number of attendees for particular blocks of time.
- Pre-bookings and Membership Access Management for pool patrons.
- A platform for pool owners to upload ‘liability waivers’ and ‘terms of service’ which pool patrons need to agree to before reserving time at the pool.
- ‘Check-ins’ feature to help track detailed reports of attendance and occupancy.
- Creation of buffer time between slots for disinfecting between visits and entry and exit of different batches.
- Seamless integration of Omnify’s reservation system with the existing websites.
- Option for patrons to make reservations for their entire family.
- Option to charge for the reservations via online payments.
- Customizable auto emails (welcome email, confirmation & reminder emails).
- Frequent software updates for a needful and dynamic experience.
Managing capacity is one of the strongest measures a community can make to improve the safety of their pool during COVID-19. A user-friendly interface for property managers and residents/members is key to achieving resident and member satisfaction during these challenging times! We hope that the Omnify program helps solve one of our clients’ most pressing concerns as they open their facility this season.